TCGMC Southern Exposure Tour

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Lend me your ears, and your cash.

I want to get a video camera to document the tour and I've recently checked out prosper.com - an online community where borrowers and lenders can come together as real people and skip the whole financial industry. Sounds neat so I wanted to try it. Therefore, I have a prosper loan request to get the equipment I need. The idea is that several individuals come together to lend me money in small chunks. It's a neat concept. We'll see where it goes.

Check it out here:
Bid on my listing at Prosper, people-to-people lending

Thanks! Gotta run to our final Pride concert. I just bought a pair of new Bostonian shoes so I'm not as cranky standing up for so long.

1 Comments:

At Friday, July 07, 2006 11:35:00 PM, Blogger Brad B said...

BTW, my Prosper loan got fully funded. Thanks to all who made everything possible!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home